List of Orlando Pirates players who could still leave the club before the June transfer window closes on Thursday evening.
According to The South African, Orlando Pirates coach Jose Riveiro seems to have decided on his starting team and squad. The Spaniard further revealed he favours working with smaller numbers.
Let’s look at which players could leave to seek improved game-time elsewhere before Thursday’s transfer deadline.
After a total of nine games played, Riveiro has given a chance to nearly every player, but some of them have not been given a single minute, while others do not see any good promise to earn added minutes on the pitch.
The situation often sees players ask a club or their agents for loan moves or permanent transfers towards deadline day.
HERE IS THE LIST BELOW:
1. Sandile Mthethwa – The 25-year-old spent last season on loan at Chippa United. He is yet to get a minute.
2. Collins Makgaka – The 26-year-old attacking midfielder has only played 10 minutes this season.
3. Monnapule Saleng – The winger spent last season on loan at Swallows FC, he is yet to get a sniff at Bucs.
4. Tebogo Tlolane – The left-winger was tried in the full-back position against Stellenbosch FC, and that the was last time he was seen.
5. Ntsako Makhubela – The former Golden Arrows attacking midfielder is yet to make the bench.
6. Terrence Dvzukamanja – The Zimbabwean is yet to play, and has been linked with an exit.
7. Kwame Peprah – After making four appearances, the Ghanian is reportedly set to ask to leave.